|Birth name:||Valentini Daskaloudi|
|Measurements:||35-25-39 (US); 90-64-92 (EU)|
|Height:||180 cm; 6' 0"|
|Weight:||129 lb (58 kg)|
Valentini Daskaloudi, (Greek: Βαλεντίνη Δασκαλούδη) born 1986 in Athens, is one of Greece's top fashion models. She won the title Miss Hellas (Greek:Miss Ελλάς) in 2001 and was chosen to represent Greece at the 2001 Miss World pageant which was held in Sun City, South Africa; 93 contestants participated. Valentini has two diplomas; a Fashion Desinger and one for Computer Science. Aside from being a model Valentini is also a a gifted dress designer. Currently Valentini is pursuing a modeling career, represented by Ace Models Agency, appearing on the covers of numerious fashion magazines.
- Kathy Heyndels
- Roberta di Camerino Fashion
- Lakis Gavalas
- Loves reading, cooking, traveling and designer outfits
- Hobbies include dancing traditional Greek Dances and takes jazz lessons
- Enjoys target practice and taekwon-do
- She can speak fluent English; is learning Italian and Spanish.
Medieval Greece / Byzantine Empire
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/"
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License